You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hosting Services

Whose blogging services are better? Blogger or Wordpress?

Hello, Members,

I am currently having four blogs made by service of and I have also heard about free blogging by WordPress. Which is better for traffic, web layout and other factors? Can anyone give me pros and cons of each with each other?
    If you are using blogger then you must be aware of the numerous changes Blogger has done to its platform- meta description, custom URL, robot text editing, template editing facility and many others. It is definitely better than the sub-domains of Wordpress. Moreover, the sub-domains of Wordpress and not monetizable.
    Wordpress for a TLD is obviously better than a sub-domain at Blogspot, but in terms of free blogging service, Blogspot has no competition right now.

While speaking about traffic it depends on how active you are. Your blog or wordpress must contain huge number of articles related to one topic. Example:Mobile. While considering mobile GSM arena website stands first because they concentrate fully about mobile phones. So you traffic is based on optimization not on platform.

My choice is blogger because many useful option available in blogger than wordpress like template editing, upload your owm templates.
    Tariffic seo is only depand on keywords. Use some famous keywords get more tariffic. Highlight some special keywords are your article or use anchor text to highlight.

Thanks and Regards,
    Vignesh Waran

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.