Forums » Announcements » Contests & Award Programs »
Top Traffic Article Award - Win a prize every month for highest traffic article
Posted Date: 30 May 2012 Posted By:: Tony John Member Level: Diamond Member Rank: 3 Points: 1
We are introducing another contest starting from June 2012.
The article which received highest traffic during the month will receive a special prize of Rs 500 and 100 points.
Only genuine traffic from organic sources will be counted. Any efforts to artificially increase traffic will result in disqualifying the member from any current and future contests.
Only the posts in the resources section will be considered for this contest.
You can choose any tech topics relevant to this site.
We will use our Google Analytics reports to choose the winner and the traffic details of top 5 articles will be published along with the winner announcements.
How to get high traffic to your articles?
In addition to posting high quality articles, the following tips may help you get higher traffic to your article:
- Choose topics that are widely searched. Write unique content. Don't just post the same content that is available in hundreds of sites.
- After you submit the resource, you will see the social bookmarking features. This is one of the easiest way to get free traffic without much efforts. Share your article in social sites like Facebook, Google+, Digg, Twitter and so on.
- Invite your friends to SHARE and LIKE your posts.
- Do some research on the topic, try it yourself, use the product, ask you friends who used it and write about the stuff that most people don't know
- Write on topics that others want to know
- When a new product is released, write comparison articles. For example, if a new tablet PC is released by a company, don't simply post the specs and price because those details will be available in hundreds of sites. Instead, write articles on topics like compare the new product with existing popular products.
- Follow basic SEO tips. Read some simple SEO tutorials and implement SEO on your content.
- Go to other blogs and websites that talk about the same topic. Post some comments and feedback in those blogs with a link to your original article in this site. Building such backlinks will help you get good traffic from search engines.
|#8121 Author: Paresh Gujarati Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 35 Date: 30/May/2012 Rating: Points: 2|
Hello Tony sir. This is nice motivational contest for members who always contribute more in the site. This will attract more traffics as well as a competition to write good article in the site. I will try my luck for this contest and it is for sure.
|#8133 Author: chirag sachdeva Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 13 Date: 03/Jun/2012 Rating: Points: 1|
It's nice to see new contest in Techulator. I hope that we found new members for the contest.
Best Place for gadgets
|#8142 Author: Raghav Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 19 Date: 04/Jun/2012 Rating: Points: 2|
This is an excellent idea to reward the articles with top traffic in our website. We have excellent members in this site who can write good articles which can bring great traffic to their articles and to the site too.
|#8149 Author: Chanikya Member Level: Silver Member Rank: 260 Date: 05/Jun/2012 Rating: Points: 3|
Hello sir, This is one of the best contest to drive more traffic to resources and i think writers should present a unique, innovative resource because such resources drive more traffic . One have to put their effort in this contest and social networking websites like facebook,twitter etc..play vital role in this contest. I wish all the best to resource writers in this contest.
|#8233 Author: TEC Blogger Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 15 Date: 10/Jun/2012 Rating: Points: 0|
Thanks a lot sir for such a contest!
|#8255 Author: TEC Blogger Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 15 Date: 11/Jun/2012 Rating: Points: 2|
Sir, I have two doubts, the first one is, will the same article win twice for different months? The second one is, will a member win consistently if his various articles wins in various months?
|#8445 Author: Ataul Haque Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 113 Date: 04/Jul/2012 Rating: Points: 2|
Nice contest introduced by Tony Sir, this will help members to understand SEO efficiently. This will also help members to know about the rank they are placed on, by Google. This is one of the best contest as it will be completely unbiased and transparent.
|#8469 Author: Shah Nawaz Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 125 Date: 04/Jul/2012 Rating: Points: 1|
Hi Tony sir
This is a very good contest about articles and who get maximum traffic by posting good and quality article.
|#8494 Author: Latha Lukose Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 88 Date: 05/Jul/2012 Rating: Points: 1|
Wonderful I am in!!
Tony, that tip on comparing a new product with a popular one takes the cake!!
Why didn't I think of it before :)
Live life Fully and stay healthy!!
Spying on my Customers with Google Analytics
|#8821 Author: Ravneet Singh Member Level: Gold Member Rank: 116 Date: 05/Aug/2012 Rating: Points: 3|
It is great contest. I am looking forward to take part in it. I will write good article on the current topic soon.
I also request all the members to use the Google+ Share button if you like any article. Thanks for launching such kind of contests.
Thanks and Regards,
What are the features that can effect Future of Windows 8?
|#8825 Author: Prachi Kulkarni Member Level: Bronze Member Rank: 607 Date: 05/Aug/2012 Rating: Points: 1|
Nice to hear about this great contest.
I am looking forward to take part in this soon..
Thanks and regards,
|#8845 Author: Sandeep Yadav Member Level: Silver Member Rank: 135 Date: 06/Aug/2012 Rating: Points: 3|
Waoo amazing contest is going here. Really this is different from other contests and for only one article you can earn lot of money. I will sure try for this and I also request to other members please once try and if you try your success chances also increasing.
Thanks & regards
Find Technical Fests in India
| ||This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.|
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.