You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

Copy data from old or scratched disk

Do you have some important data and files in a old CD/DVD and you are unable to recover Data ?
    Well this trick is for you, We will guide you with a Method to Recover your Important Data From damaged Disk/CD or DVD !
    Just Follow the given simple steps:-
    1. Download Roadkil's"Unstoppable Copier"
    2. Extract unstopcp_by_techday.zip , Run unstopcpc.exe
    3. Insert your Disk
    4. In Source Click on Browse and Select the CD/DVD Drive
    5. In Target Click on Browse and Select the Location Where you have to Save the Data
    That's it now Just click on Copy and wait till your data present in the CD/DVD is Copied to the Targeted Location

Please Note:- The Software is property "Roadkil's". By Default the speed of copying the Data is Set to Low so that your data can be Copied in Good conditions. If you want to increase the Data Copying speed Please Follow the Given Steps:-
    1. Run unstopcpc.exe
    2. Navigate to Settings tab
    3. Now adjust your settings between Best Data Recovery and/or Fastest Data Recovery

Update: Download Link was previously not working, old download link has been replaced by new and working one.
    That's it Enjoy !!
    Thank friend for this valuable information since I have a lot cd or dvd with me which is not working due to the scratch made in it. So this may be vey useful for me.
    Thanks
    Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

I was in search of such a software. Because just like Rihan said i also have a lot of scratched CDs and DVDs. Thank you for your information. Friend i have doubt, can i recover it if there is so many scratches. Do you know how it works? If you are aware about its mechanism then please share it.

Hi Chandu,
    Thanks for sharing information. It is a nice information for all users. Now with the use of pen drives and external hard disks, usage of CD decreased day by day. Now re writable cds are available in market. So it is a good method to recover datas.
    Thanks & Regards
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Chandu,
    This was the information i am searching long. Lot of my datas in DVD were spoiled. I doesn't know how to recover all my important datas. Now this will help me to recover. I just try this for better success.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.