You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Gmail contacts page not opening in Chrome

when I open gmail to send a message to one or several contacts, I click on TO or BCC my contact page appears but it remains blank. If I do this by using Hotmail I do not have a problem & all of my contacts are shown. Can anyone explain how to correct this anomaly in gmail.
    Hi Ron,

Your Issue Seems very weird.

When to click on "TO" or "CC" or "BCC"
    Ideally there are 2 options given below.
    My Contacts and All Contacts. Try Switching between them and see if you can find you contacts.

If you have already tried that

There could be Just 2 possibility for your contacts not showing in your Gmail account.

First : If might have synced your Gmail account with any devices.

Second : Your contacts might have been deleted.

Regards
    Syed Ali

Hi,

Your contacts may have been crashed in loading. It is due to your contacts have been loaded in some other devices. It will make the gmail inconvenient to load in the server. Try to refresh your chrome. Try to open your gmail account in any other browser and find whether the same problem occuring or not in that browser. If the same problem occurs, then you contacts has been crashed or deleted from the server.

Dear friend,
    Some times this problem occur in Google chrome. Better way is remove the google chrome and delete its full data files like cache,cookies etc and reinstall again.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.