How to use nokia mobile phone to connect to internet in PCDo you know ?
Every Multimedia Nokia Mobile Phone can be used as Modem, which can be used to connect to the Internet in PC.
But before knowing the actual Trick and Tutorial let us clear some basic concepts.
What is Modem ?
Simply a Modem is A device which help us to connect through the World Wide Web or Internet. A Telephone is also a modem.
Here we are discussing about Mobile as Modem, in this your Mobile Phone is modem which you will connect to your PC to Access Internet through your Computer. While your Mobile is used as Modem you will not get Incoming calls because your Phone is already in use, as modem but now days mobile manufacturers make mobile such that your Chances to get an Incoming call could be 60%.
Things Required to Connect to Internet through a Nokia Mobile
1. A Nokia Multimedia Mobile Phone :- with EDGE, GPRS and/or 3G/4G/UMTS Connectivity and Inbuilt Modem support
2. An USB Datacable :- To Connect your Nokia Mobile and Computer
3. Nokia PC Suite Software or OVI Suite , Download PC Suite from This Softpedia Link and Download OVI Suite from This CNET Link
Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite ?
Depending on mobile you can use either PC Suite or OVI Suite, to check whether your Mobile Supports Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite Connect your mobile to PC through Datacable now a Menu will Appear which also have Option Nokia PC Suite Mode or OVI Connect or similar to them.
If it says Nokia PC Suite than use PC Suite
or If it says OVI Connect than use OVI Suite
Installation and Setup
1. Download and Install Nokia PC Suite or OVI Suite
2. Connect your mobile to PC through Datacable and select Nokia PC Suite Mode or OVI Connect or similar to them in your Mobile when asked.
3. Wait for while until all drivers are Installed
4. Now Open PC Suite or OVI Suite
5. Click on Connect to the internet Icon(Looks like Green Color Globe)
6. Select your Country than Operator and Click on connect
That's it!! Your Computer has been now connected to internet
Please Note:- You must have to Subscribe an Internet Plan Before connecting to the internet.