You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Antivirus / Spyware / Malware

Discuss: Which antivirus do you like the most?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which antivirus do you like the most?'.
    There are 1000 of antivirus are there which will you support and which will be the best one according to your choice?
    I am using computer since 2004 and from 2004 to 2006, I used to use norton, panda, avast, AVG and many more but at last I found most suitable and most reliable antivirus software i.e. Kaspersky.I really like and use Kaspersky Internet Security. I have been using this software since 2006. One of the low cost and high performance giving antivirus in the market. The main advantages of this software is it does not slow down the speed of the computer and same type it remove those virus which was not healed other antivirus. You can always trust this software and its cost is aroun 290 per PC for one year licence.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

You are right Kaspersky Internet Security is best in antivirus. You told about its price is low but i don't think so it is low price. A new antivirus called K7 computing is released it is also best among the antivirus and become the leading antivirus software in Japan now a days. Avast is best antivirus among the free antivirus. I think this 3 are good.

I like Avast among all given at the poll.Its features and quick healing ability is really good one and that's why it attracts me.

I also like Avast antivirus because it is very low in price. Avast is good in all features and best ammuni the top 10 antivirus.

Avast ..Its free and effective. Apart from that the updates are also frequent and helps to detect not just virus but worms also.

All the information about the antivirus is cool. Kaspersky is one of the great antivirus and other antivirus are also good. Thank you guys

All information about antivirus is good. I like Avast, it was coll and security is good. It avoid Malwares and Trojans all most all type of attacks.And specially its interface(pop-up sounds) is too effective.

I like kaspersky antivirus comparing with other antivirus software. Kaspersky antivirus works fine with fast functionality.

I am using Avast Antivirus on my pc right now. It has a user friendly interface and does all the work from being a firewall to a malware detector.

The most important part of every antivirus software is the consistency in updates and Avast is one of the best in this department.

I Am using K7 Anti-Virus From Last 3 Years.

Avast..
    Sony Xperia U Review

Regards
    Ranjan

Hi,

I like the most AVG antivirus.

It provides full update, active anitivirus application, link scanner, E-mail protection, Anti-Rootkit, PC Analyzer, Speedtest.

Moreover it is free available on the intenet.

Thanks

Gaurav Jetly

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.