You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Password Recovery

How to open password rar files ?

in this question i want to ask that i had a game which I had downloaded from the PC by torrent but when I install it asks for password or passcode . Then after searchingon the internet i have a software name " RAR password unlocker" i install it and try to unlock its password but it also did not works . So I want some suggestion that now how can i open rar files .
    Hi Pavnesh,

This is a common with movies, these .rar file are password protected.
    if you want to unlock using "RAR password unlocker" it is not realistic. because the probability of 26 combinations of alphabets can be infinity, you might be wasting your time instead.
    And you may finally land up in paying for the software that you have downloaded.

Dont run around for this. I have the Feeling those RAR file might not contain anything.

I have personal Experienced it.

Regards
    Syed Ali

Hi pavnesh,
    Dont believe locked rar files.Because it contains many virus.When i download more than 5 locked rar files and opened using unlocker but these are fake.....

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,
    It is right. The locked rar file has virus in it. Some time it creates virus. The trusted company will give entire details to the user to open the password rar file. But untrusted rar files are very dangerous and harmful to system.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.