You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Do you think the google chrome is the fastest web browser?

The thread is to discuss is do you think google chrome is the fastest browser ? Any other browser than google chrome? What is your opinion?
    I think Mozilla firefox is better than chrome.

No, i don't think so Mozilla is faster than google chrome according to me.Sometimes you are using the latest version of Mozilla and old version of google chrome. Ok buddy.

IE9 is reportedly the fastest browser. However, Chrome is most popular plus it has features like less spamming, easily bookmarking and pinning and its interface is more user friendly which makes it in demand. Mozilla is also fast but problems of hanging up and waiting for hanged web pages to be killed have been reported.

Dear Joseph,

As per my experiences "Google Chrome" is very user friendly internet browser. I found that very negligible crashes and faster/safe browsing. There are many apps like adobe flash player etc are inbuilt which may give great experience of browsing.

with best regards
    Vilas

Yes friends you are right. Google chrome is super i am also using Google chrome. It is more dun than other browser it is yes fast. Its ability and performance is even good than other browser. Mozilla is also now a days a good browser very fast and design and all the abilities are good. Opera also good in fast and it has more abilities than google chrome. Thanks buddies.

I know that Google chrome is the fastest web browser but it have some problem with it .

1) The ID like Facebook , G mail is not fully opened .
    2) After sometimes its speed decreases gradually .

The best browser in my opinion is Opera which is a fastest browser and it not hangs also.

Yes Opera is also good in its features and fast. But something is special in Google chrome than Opera. Every browsers has some disadvantages.

Hi
    There are many Browser for Internet browsing.In my point of view Google chrome is most best and easy to use.This is very fast browser for using.Google also fully support this browser.

The world Best place where windows solution available.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.