You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

Search Engine other than Google

Google is the fastest and the best search engine available in the market. However, I need some more search engine names and their functionality with respect to Google for my assignment in my workplace? I knwo bing and askjeeves. Can somebody give me four more names?
    Ask.com
    Altavista.com
    Yahoo.com
    Alexa.com
    go.com
    duckduckgo.com

Thank You Blogger. Is there any search engine which is as good as Google?

what about bing?

Of course there is not only google as a search machine. Yahoo,Bing,Ask etc are there.

Google is the best search engine. More than 80% people use google as their favourite search engine.

Ya but my point of discussion is- is Bing comparable to Google?

No search engine is better than google in my point of view. Google tracks the results to the particular search term very fast. So i think google is the best search engine while comparing with other search engines.

Search engines are too many available for our every need. Generally we mostly use Google, Bing, ask, Babylone, Yahoo, MSN search engines. Most of people use Google search engine. When compared to other search engines Google is too effective and it may give almost all accurate results to our queries. My vote for GOOGLE search engine

Bing does not compare with Google at all.
    Google incorporates reviews, Facebook shares, Twitter shares, Google Plus shares, business reviews in its results.
    The latest Panda and Penguin updates have caused a lot of stir and many websites lost rankings and most SEO people are changing jobs.

Shivangi, what exactly are you interested in?

Live life Fully and stay healthy!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.