You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

My pages have Google Adsense ads exit links but do not get credits in Adsense account.

My blog has exit links by Google Adsense ads but do not get credits in Adsense account. I also found via statcounter that my techulator exit links also contains links of my articles but my account is not credit with Google Adesense revenue? What is the reason? Till date I have not got any credits with techulator ad clicks by exit links by visitors of my articles at techulator.

Please look at the attachment below.
    Looks like you have not added to your Allowed sites list in AdSense. Please follow the instructions here:

If that is not the case, then it is possible that Google suspect something wrong with clicks. Possibly, Google suspect it as self clicks or fraud clicks.

Hello sir, Thanks for the reply.

I also added techulator to my adsense account about 3 days ago. I never tried to click my page ads in What could be the other reason? This is happening from many days. I was attracted to techulator due to its high CPC value but all in vein. I am not getting any credit in my adsense account. Please sir tell me the best solution.

And sir, also look at the second attachment in my question of this thread.

Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,

Crawler errors are not rare and no need to worry unless it happens so often. Please watch the stats for few days and let me know if the clicks get registered.

Ok. Sir. I will wait for the clicks to get registered. I normally found that techulator page views are registered but clicks are not. I will get back to you when there is something new happens.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,

Are you saying you never got paid for any AdSense clicks from Techulator?

Yes. I have still not got any clicks from Techulator but exits links from the statcounter shows it but not credit in adsense.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.