You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Is it possible to get free Visual Studio for free?

Dear all
    I know about MSDN Academic alliance of Microsoft and other popular websites which are quite helpful in downloading some worthy software but I want to know is it possible to get the software that is original too, without downloading it from the websites etc?
    I have a slow net connection and that is serving my purpose well when it come to coming online on the sites and other browsing etc work but I am not able to download heavy softwares and also right now I can't walk so I can't get help from my college too.
    So is there a way out or should I buy them?
    dear friend
    I think that you get visual studio from the below link. For getting this software first you need to sign up in the below link and try to search the content you need in the search coloumn. You dont simply search the content put .apk, .exe, .jpg, etc can be used. An example to search content is given below "visual studio.exe". Try it and enjoy.
    Link : www.4shared.com

Rihan
    http://www.Techulator.com/r/rihan.aspx

Dear friends,
    I thint this link is pirated version. It may contains many virus. Before install use any good antivirus. Otherwise your system may crash.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi,
    If the visual studio is open source you may get freely to access in your system. Other than if you find any link regarding visual studio downloads means there will be many unsecured threads been attached over there.

Better way is that buy a orginal one. Their is no problem in that. So it is good for your computer and your work.
    Thanks
    SULTHAN

Regards
    SULTHAN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.