You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Discuss: Which of these device you want to be released first in the near future or the earliest ?

OThis thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of these device you want to be released first in the near future or the earliest ?'..
    Please do post your special expectations from your favorite device !
    Windows phones are trending now. Nokia joins Microsoft in releasing windows phones. it release Nokia Lumia 800, 710, 900, and 610.
    just a few phones and the Nokia Lumia 610 in affordable price of about rs. 12,000/- . With these phones Nokia proved its market is not going down because of android phones everywhere. It smoked all the android phones. Its next generation phones will definitely going to decrease the android market and prove itself going to be the smartest phones ever. I wish it happen earlier.

Hi All,

I also heard about that nokia window phones but don't purchase it when newly released because it may ave bugs.So first allow it to come in market and check the reviews.

I personally would love to see the galaxy S3 as early as possible..every one has a choice and i am a galaxy fan....
    Hope it has the added features which are speculated..like 12mp camera..big battery...n most importantly i want to see a ceramic body...
    No phone is bad...its just a matter of choices...some are mad for the iphones...they are gr8..no doubt abt tat ..bt i want more user friendly and compatible devices lik tat of the galaxy phones 4rm samsung...soo my choice.. galaxy S3

this phone is ok and has great facilities for the nearest future.

i want next gen nokia lumia

Hi Dear

Yes i think I want to released Nikia lumia new generation the future.this has much better faculties in their operating system and much easier application and easy to use.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.