You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Tools

Recovery of deleted files from recyclebin

There is an excellent software RECUVA that can be downloaded easily and easy to install. After installation , run the program and it will ask, from where you have deleted your file(audio,video,document etc.) and you need to mention specific place from where you have deleted and then it will ask for quick scan or full scan.If you have deleted your file recently, you can opt for quick scan, or else full scan.After this you will see all the deleted files and you can recover them to your required location.The advantage is that you can also recover the deleted files from our pendrives.
    Hi pabolu pradeep ,

You have provided a great and nice topic here. It really helps us very much. Keep contributing with great fabulous topic in Techulator.

Waiting for your great contribution.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Dear Pradeep
    First of all write the Recycle Bin in proper manner. That means a blank space between recycle and bin.
    It is absolutely great software because by mistake our any important file had to deleted then we can easily recover file by the help of RECUVA

Hi Pradeep,
    First of all thanks for sharing this really important information about the Recuva software to restore back our deleted items, even after the files being deleted from the recycle bin.
    Secondly, you seems to be good writer and I would like to see some more of these kind of information and articles from your side in future. Hope you understand the importance of sharing and learning, out of these sharing of information on this site Techulator you can really earn a good amount as your pocket money.

Regards

Ataul Haque
    WebMaster ThoughtsFromGeeks.com

Very good information. I have used so many data recovery softwares but still not got good result. I would like to use this software. As per our member's responses, I hope this software will show better result.

Very good information. I have used so many data recovery softwares but still not got good result. I would like to use this software. As per our member's responses, I hope this software will show better result.

But there is a problem, we can't get whole data back using recuva. As it show conditions of files whether they are in poor or good condition. Files with poor condition can not be recovered. If any body knows about software better than recuva please let us know.
    Thanks

This software is not showing 100% result. Some recovered excle and word files are opening in currupted format. Data inside the file is not readable.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.