You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Add the domain Techulator.com to your AdSense allowed sites list

Dear members,

If you are using our AdSense revenue sharing program (which share 90% AdSense revenue share to the content writers), some action is required from your side to continue monetizing your content from this site.

We recently re branded our domain name MyWindowsClub.com to Techulator.com. We apologize for this short notice and any inconvenience caused to you.

There are few changes needed from your side.

1. Only allow certain sites to use your AdSense to protect your AdSense account
    If you are using the "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account" option in Google AdSense, then you should add the new domain Techulator.com to the list.

Steps to add Techulator.com

- Login to your AdSense account.

- Click on "Home" tab

- Click on "Account Settings"

- Look for "Access and authorization"

- If you have checked the option to allow only certain sites, then edit the list and add Techulator.com to the list.

If you have not enabled the option "Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account", I strongly recommend you do so to protect your AdSense account from abuse. I have seen a lot of people could have protected their AdSense from disabling if they had used this option.

Other Miscellaneous Changes
    If you have connected your Google+ profile with your author page in this site, please re connect the new profile url. Please read instructions here: http://www.techulator.com/help/2742.aspx

If you like to write articles for us and participate in the revenue sharing programs, please let us know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thank you Tony, for guiding me to Google Adsense Accounts and offering another opportunity to earning from Adsense Revenue.

Thanks for the updates.

Thanks a lot.

Dear webmasters / editors,

I had sent an article named "Measuring Intelligence" in an "Article" section on 21st, March 2012.You have put it under pending list and also asked me to change status.You have displayed 1)forums 2)Articles 3)Computers 4)Operation systems 5)Books 6)New products.

"IQ" is a Technic that measures the one's own Intelligence irrespective of age of a person on particular required subject.Measuring of Intelligence is Technic by thought / idea / formula after that we put in operation using Machine / tools.

According to my opinion "IQ" is a techulator to know the one kind of concept in Technology.

Whatever your formulations I couldn't be known which section My article belongs and the status I want to be known.Finally I thought it be a Technology derived from a word "Technic."

Regards,
    3Nadh.

Hi Tony,

I have added Techulator.com in my adsense account. Thanks for sharing an information.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

please follow this blog

http://itechlearn.blogspot.in

good for engineering and other branches also

thanks alot just did that.

Thanks for updates.

Helo Tony Sir,

I am already join/contributing with indiastudychannel.com and gujaratspider.com. The problem is still have not adsense account. I am traying lots of time but every time after approval adsense disable my account after every half monty/week.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.