Forums » About Techulator.com » Suggestions and Feedback »

Is it mandatory to be my MWC profile 6-months old for google adsence?

Posted Date: 17 Feb 2012      Posted By:: Priyabrata Das Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 135     Points: 5   Responses: 4

Hello webmasres/Members,

In this thread I just want to know that if my MWC profile is 6-month old, only then I will able to apply for google adsence through MWC? In MWC adsence revenue sharing norms, I saw that out of 6, minimum 5 requirements are needed before applying for AdSense account through MyWindowsClub.com. If I apply for Google Adsence for my own blog or website, then is it required to be my blog or website 6-months old?

I have another question. Can anyone explain about the requirement 'Received atleast 1 prize' in mwc.

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Responses

#7437    Author: Hafeez        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 118     Date: 19/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi Priyabrata,

Yes, it is better for you to apply adsense a/c when your MWC profile is of 6 months old or your blog. MWC criteria to be met at least 5 out of 6 for adsense team to recognize your profile only. If you apply earlier than six months, very rare chances that you may get approval from adsense team.

MWC prize means, any contest announced by MWC where you or members participate and win at least as 'runner' one time is sufficient that will reflect in your profile which enrich your personal credential in MWC that helps for adsense team to approve your a/c.

#7440    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 135     Date: 20/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hello Hafeez,

But how can I know about any contest in MWC? Will it be dicussed in the forum section? Waiting for your response.

By the by, thanks a lot for your quick response.

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

#7456    Author: Hafeez        Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 118     Date: 23/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi Priyabrata,

Yes, it will be announced in MWC/Forum.

Regards.

#7457    Author: Priyabrata Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 135     Date: 23/Feb/2012   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hello Hafeez,

Thanks a lot for giving me quick reponses.

Regards,
Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Return to Discussion Forum
Start new thread

Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...