You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance and Cleanup Utilities

Does Norton Anti Virus is good to use?

I have NAV.And use this almost two years,and i know that this is good for me,but i am asking to you if this is safe to use in my computer , i know many people us different kinds of Anti virus.So is this the best?
    Hi
    i am using Avast anti-virus last few month and I found it is much better performance.So i suggest you Avast anti-virus for secure your computer.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Norton is a reputed company, I personally used this Antivirus for one year and never had any complaints rather than it slows down my PC little bit. All the antivirus slows down your PC but Norton dose little more. Overall, you'll be satisfied with this antivirus.

Amit

Hi merry,
    Norton antivirus is very well known anti-virus.But according to me it is not good like others and make your computer system too slow and the update file size is too large.I had used NAV one time.After installation whenever I started to update the file,saw that 100 MB data have been used to update.So can you imagine?
    Many anti-virus I have used before such as Avira,AVG,Kaspersky.Avira antivirus is a vert good quality of antivirus.It don't make your system too slow and must get a good response.The rest of two are average type and and make your system quite slow.
    At present I am using Avast anti-virus.It is very high quality of performance and you can get it free for one year.So,I personally recommend you to use Avira anti-virus.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hi mary,
    I have called you as merry.I am extremely sorry for silly mistake.Don't mind.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

nortan antivirus is best of all the antivirus it provider protection from all types of viruses, worms,trojans etc the main point is that it makes pc little bit slow and requires regularly updation of database to full protection against all the threats.

Yes.

I am using original Norton Antivirus having 1.5 year licence on my laptop. Norton is good antivirus among all. It is good to use original antivirus because daily updates are only for licence version.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.