You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

Does google is the top search engine?

Hi, i know that there is yahoo ,and google so i am asking about what is the top search engine in the internet.?
    Search Engine is a useful term for all users of the internet in today's scenario.
    Search engine may be defined as the database which keeps the indexes for the resources present on the internet , resources may be a webpage, article, forum etc.
    There are various search engines present on internet. such are alta vista
    yahoo
    Google
    bing
    and many more . they work according to specified algorithm. this algorithm and technique makes it the best search engine
    So, according to this the Google is the best and efficient search engine today the another thing is that Google also widely used across the globe because of its popularity.

with regards
    amit gupta

Ya there are so many search machines including Yahoo,Google etc. But the people widely using and attracted is Google. I think the google has more results than other search machines. Or other ways it is good for easy.

Yes google is the top search engine on the internet and other search engines like bing,yahoo are far from reaching the level of Google.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Dear member
    I think it is one of the most popular search engine as we even use it for checking whether the net is working or not. That was not a valid reason I know but as far as he working, accessibility, popularity as well as the functionality attached with it, it can not be wrong that it is one of the best search engine when it comes to serving its customers. It also has its own browser support and other features.

Hi,

Google has been on top for quite a some time now as far as search engine market is concerned. According to the seoMoz, Nielson-Net, Alexa and other traffic analysis report, Google covers 87.6% of market share globally. Its nearest competitor is Bing having only 4.2% of market share.

More than 2 billion people hits Google per day in search of something worldwide.
    As my other friends told, it's the most reliable search engine not only for us but worldwide.

Hope it'll help you

Regards
    Ajatshatru

Undoubtedly, Google holds first position in the India and World, Only at Japan Yahoo is no.1 while Google is no.2.

Google is the world best search engine. It's a difficult task to overcome the position of google.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.