You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Desktop Enhancement Tool

What is Adobe AIR ?

Hi Member,
    Today is the threat is to discuss about Adobe AIR.Please discuss about the Adobe AIR.What is Adobe AIR?where its use and how much their feature?Why we use Adobe AIR in computer please give the advantages and disadvantages.what is the basic function of Adobe AIR?
    Hello Zanib.

I do not much information about Air adobe. I also waiting for the The answer.
    Thanks for creating such a unique thread in this site.

Adobe Air is mainly developed for application developers. It is one of the powerful tool that make the developing task easier by concantinating features of javascrpit, Flex and Adobe related technologies. It workes on many operating systems like windows. It is great tool that allows user to use many flash players and launge their application using single installer.

Adobe air is also known as Adobe Integrated Run time. used to run Flash based and RIA based Desktop clients.

You might be wondering why we need AIR, even though we have Flash Player Installed in our machine.

Actually Adobe Provided a Software called Adobe Flex Builder to build RIA very fast. The core libraries are Flash Libraries only. But on top of those libraries they built components, charts to Build flash websites very easily. To run these websites we need Flash Player.

But there is also an option for creating desktop applications, where they can be installed on to your machine and run as normal windows applications. The good thing here is whatever you can do with flash, you can do on this windows. These applications are called AIR/Desktop/Offline Applications.
    To run these applications we need AIR run time. It's a super set of Flash player libraries plus some Other libraries.
    I hope this Helped you!

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

Regards,
    Kartik Jagdale

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.