You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

My HP Pavilion dv 6000 has showing blank screen

Dear MWC members,

Today I am very worried about my oldest laptop of HP Pavilion dv 6000 (purchased in September 2007). When I am using it, shown message that your physical memory overload. After that I restart my laptop and it shows blank screen. Help me to outcome this problem because I have very important data on it. Even it not showing boot or other option.

I made simple Google search and found is common with this type of laptop and I have to replace mother board. Guide what can I do?
    Ok Good , Recently same problem was faced by me. I have Lenovo 3000N100 5 year old, but i have upgraded that to latest by RAM and Hard Disk. Please open back cover of your laptop where RAM is exactly located.
    (1) Remove Screw with screw driver
    (2)remove back cover
    (3)Un clip RAM and remove from the slot
    (4)Try to remove dust from the RAM
    (5)Insert RAM in second slot

Still you are facing problem than open all part of your laptop like DVD drive, Motherboard etc. remove all dust than re install it at same position. If you are not able to do this than contact any Shop.

Dear Jignesh,

The problem is solved, I visited HP center where I found that problem in mother board. They fixed that problem and now everything is ok. Thanks for nice suggestion.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.