You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows XP

Windows XP : the Best OS with Less Space

Windows Xp is the Best OS, as it takes less space, & also effective in performance as compare to other OS which are avialable now a days.
    YEs it is very good new for all windows user who are using Xp.Now they can use Op system in the pc with new version.This is a real change in computer system.I hope now all of them will enjoy them.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Vinay,
    You are absolutely right.I strongly support your view.Really windows-xp is best operating systwm at all.I personally prefer to any other operating system.
    Though the features of windoes-7 OS is better than windows XP,from the view of performance and supporting software win-xp is best os.Because lots of software can not be run on windows-7.You can see that Turbo-C is not run on win-7 and many such examples are present I can give you.So,I personally recommend all the computer users to use windows-XP OS for better performance.
    THANKS

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hi,
    Yes you are right. I am planning to switch into XP from Windows 7. But I am very much impressed with 7's style features such as glassy windows. Hope Windows 8 will become the best ever by Microsoft.

Me too waiting to get experiences of windows-8.hope it will satisfy me at all.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Windows Xp is the best Operating System. Most of users are using this operating system in their offices and homes. This is a user friendy operating system with most usefull features.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.