You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Will Google Chrome get No. 2 position ?

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are battling for the No. 2 position.

All eyes are on Google's Chrome browser as it battles Mozilla's Firefox in a tight fight for the No. 2 position behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer, which is holding onto its market-leading share of the desktop browser market.

According to StatCounter, a web analytics firm in Ireland. "In September 2009, Chrome was at 2.35% for worldwide usage. As of September 2011, it's now at 23.61%. There's been a massive increase for Chrome," StatCounter's monthly statistics for September show IE in the lead with 41.66% of the market, followed by Firefox with 26.79%, Chrome with 23.61%, Safari with 5.6% and Opera with 1.72%. the Statcounter further says that in June for the first time, on a country basis, it surpassed Firefox and became the No. 2 browser in IRELAND.

But here the main doubt is that could No. 1 player Microsoft eventually be unseated?

Regards and thanks

Hari
    No one will sit Idle.. keep watching, But as per me... Google Chrome will get that Position as it has more better features...

IE : if it improves much better & updates the old one then it will be continued..

with regards,
    Vinay

yes i think Google chrome will reach that position as it is becoming popular among users . it gives speed and safe browsing.

with regards
    Narinder

The days of Microsoft internet explorer going to over soon and microsoft internet explorer will take the position of #3 after Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Since Microsoft's earlier introduction of IE, its still prevailing, but the number of users are decreasing very rapidly. So, I think Chrome will be at #1 and then Mozilla Firefox and then it will be Internet Explorer.
    Ataul Haque
    WebMaster ThoughtsFromGeeks.com

I think this is not question to think.Google chrome is no.1 browser in today's context.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

No, i dont thing that one day Google Chrome get 2nd because google has widely spread peoples are there even Yahoo,bing didn't reached any further level yet to google. But in future i don't know some times better than google chrome may change.

In think Google chrome much better and become more useable for user.In the future its increase their user on the internet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.