You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 7 Features

Special Characters while starting the Windows 7 OS

Hai All,

I have my laptop installed with the Windows7 genuine Operating system software. since 2 days back, when i start My laptop, after the booting process completed, it shows an error message which itself containing the special character and some blocks as the message.
    when I cancel that message box, again it open another similar box with some error message...So again if i click on the top right Cancel button, it opens the windows explorer but everywhere i can see the special characters.

So I am not able to find out the solution. I tried to run the window in safe mode but still the same problem is occurring.
    Please suggest me the solution. do i need to format the laptop and then again install the same OS or is there any way to fix it.
    One of my fried told me to change the language as English as it is due to change the language which is not support in your laptop. But i couldn't find the option to change the language anywhere.

Please suggest as its urgent to resolve the issue.
    Thanks in advance.
    You can go to control panel and change the language to English From Clock, Language and Region --> Language and Region.

if you are still seeing everything in some other language, install English Language Pack.

Hi,

I do not think, this is due to any language problem, but some virus infection has been affected in the system. If the solution suggested by Archita is not working, the best way is to go to system restore and restore the system to any previous restore point created.

Reagrds

Hari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.