You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Hotmail sky drive didn't show option in Photo section

Hi member
    I am facing some problem in hot-mail account.In the past when i was upload that time i select all picture in one time and that time all picture were upload in one time.for getting that option hot-mail give me alert of installing Silver light option and when i install that software i can select all picture file from my computer but now i install silver-light software but i can just select one picture in one time.So if any one know about that please share with me.
    Hi Zanib,

I am not Sure as which Operating System are you using on your Computer.

Anyways - If you are using Windows OS. The immediate Fix for this is performing System Restore.

System Restore will put your computer in the Previous State when you were able to upload all multiple photos at once.
    In Most of the Cases System restore will Definitely Help.

(the Following Web Link will help you perform System restore)
    http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/700-system-restore.html (windows 7 or Windows Vista)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084 (Windows XP )

If system Restore Does not work.

Try to Uninstall Silverlight using the Batch File that i have Attached ( It is in a .txt format change it to .bat extension and double click to uninstall Silverlight )
    and then Reinstall Silverlight.

If that does not work

Try using a Different Browser . Mozilla firefox / Google Chrome or any other.

If this Does not Work

Then, Please mention the following:
    1. The Error Message you get when you try to upload multiple Photo?
    2. Any Windows updates that happened prior to the Situation Encountered

Hope this helpzzzzz.

Please reply if need further help.

Hi Zanib,

Here is the batch file to uninstall Silverlight

SilverlightRemoval.txt

Delete Attachment

Hi,

I feel changing your browser is better option. First try in different browser to upload a bunch of pictures. If it doesn't set for your system then move on what syed Ali mentioned on the above. It may help you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.