You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Wondering about IE 10

IE 10 in the preview is 32 bit and the system is 64 bit. Updates and software install are 64 bit, seems to be a must with this system. Just wondering if Microsoft will develop a 64 bit IE that works for all Apps and conditions. With Windows 7 and Vista there where a lot of things that IE 64 bit couldn't do,,printing at times is one. It would be nice since this is suppose to be a strict 64 or 32 system.
    Well these are my thoughts about that subject.
    So far it loads and acts like Windows 7 in the beta stage, just a little fancy dressing. Be glad when the beta comes out.
    Anyone have any incite on the IE development for Windows 8?

http://www.techulator.com/forum/1669-Windows-FAQ-Ask-questions-regarding-Windows.aspx
    Hi Wallace,

Go through my article on How to Enable 64 bit mode IE 10 in Windows 8 to get 64 bit mode Internet Explorer 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EVERY THING IS PRE-WRITTEN, NOTHING IS RE-WRITTEN.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varun:
    I did read your post and it was most helpful,,thanks. Think I'll wait before I go 64 bit IE.
    Like that
    """EVERY THING IS PRE-WRITTEN, NOTHING IS RE-WRITTEN.""""

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.