You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Google chrome creash problem

I ma using Google chrome most of time. but last few day i am facing some problem which is my Google chrome is corrupted. when i open Google chrome after fifteen minutes Google chrome browser show an error of crash and then all program will closed.member if you know that about that problem please tell me why its happening and how can i solve this problem?
    Hello Aamir,

You need to be more apt and detailed about your query but still I can help you out in this problem.

Google Chrome can crash due to many reason as following:

1. There might be less RAM in your computer for Google Chrome to work properly and you might think that, it should not cause problems because of the RAM, but the the truth be told Google Chrome takes up a lot of RAM than you realize and it isn't as light on the Computer as people think.

2. There can be many viruses in your computer which are providing a problem in your work and browsing.

3. You can be opening too many tabs or multi-tasking in Google Chrome while browsing and hence not having enough RAM to take care of the work it crashes.

Hope this comes handy for you.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

Hai Aamir,

Crashing of any application, browser or any related application depends not only on the corrupted software but it depends on many other factors:

1. like insufficient memory of your system

2. Might be some problem in the application or software due to some bugs remaining or due to old versions

3. Due to virus attached to your system and making your application or software or system as shut down.

So you need to work on finding the actual reason due to that you are getting the issue.

Try to get the latest version and if still there is the same problem then check your system's memory or virus etc.

Hope this will help to find out the problem.

Friend my computer ram is ok and that is working properly.My antivirus update daily from internet.No i open 5 to 7 tab and my Ram is 1Gb so how can i say my Ram is much less for google chrome?
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Pawan i already tell you that i have problem with my Google chrome softup not a system.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hai Amir,
    I think you can update the Google chrome becasue there might be some recent fixes for the browser so that you can get the updated one.
    hope you will be able to resolve your issue.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.