You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

Why the processing speed varying in data cards of different networks?

This thread is used to discuss about the topic 'Why the processing speed varying in data cards of different networks?'.

We all know that data cards were revolving everywhere for browsing. But the disadvantage of the data card was its speed. Why it is happening? All the users were suffering due to this. But how to recover from it. All the members are requested to discuss more about this topic over this thread and led your suggestions over here.
    Hi Bharath,

I just wanted to know Are you discussing about the Wireless data card given by the ISP's like BSNL, Airtel , etc. ? If yes I think I can tell you about this. Please be specific about the card so that I can tell you the differences in between them.

Gracias!!

Hello Bharath,

There are various wireless data card available in the market which varies from each other on the basis of speed and tariff.Data card speed depends on locality "where you live",network provider,and signal its also depend on whether in rain its not work good so there are many factor that responsible for speed.
    The most widely used in the market are Linksys wireless adapter,netgear wireless router,netgear wireless adapter, ball wireless adaptor, Reliance USB modem,Airtel data card, Reliance USB data card and many more at variable prices.

More price information or solution: Web Development San Jose

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.