You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

How can I share my internet connection?

Hi everybody,

I have an Acer aspire laptop with windows 7 in which I have taken a BSNL broadband connection. It has also wi-fi connectivity. A friend of mine having Samsung laptop also has wi-fi. His OS is windows 7. I want to share my internet connection with him. First I tried creating an ad-hoc network and but I could not proceed. So tell me how can I do so.

with regards,
    Bprince Pandey
    Dear BPrince Pandey,

If you both have windows 7 then its very easy to use. Just create password security for WiFi connection and once connecting through it save as auto connect. You both are able to use internet same time.

with best regards
    Vilas

Dear Vilas,

Please explain completely how can I do so.

If you are using your BSNL Broadband connection through your network cable not usb, then it is possible, First Connect Both your laptops with WIFI and Ping them Both for the Network Connection, If you are getting the ping for the WiFi Network.

Go on the network places find on which Network Card your BSNL Connection is Coming and Just Share it in the properties, You and your Friend now can use the connection safely.

-------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar Ceo Siaar Group

Its very easy to connect your internet connection with your friend.... for this you can do one thing.. that you try with proxy.. and change the IP address of the your friend server as your system or laptop. Then automatically the system will be shutting down. from there onwards you can use one internet connection with two systems. But problem in this is if the internet providers may this issue means it may cause some problem to you... so be careful

with regards
    Chandu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.