You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 7 Features

Troubleshooting Network problem in windows7

Hi everyone,

How to correct the error due to my internet connection, when my modem is disconnected but showing in connected state, and not able to reconnect my wireless data modem with no problem in modem. Or I need suggestion to prevent this problem, and it has slow down my system, and i am unable to reconnect to internet. And only when i restart my computer i able to reconnect and use internet till the same error arise.
    Hi Ragav,

This is really a very nice thread from you. What you asked is very good question. I too had suffered same kind of problem once in my neighborer's internet connection. It is a bsnl broadband connection. The same kind of problem occured in their. They gave their modem for service. But there is no problem in modem. Then checked in Ethernet card. The main problem is because in your CPU only. Give once service. Because i too gave for service and now the connection is working in proper.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.