You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Registry

How to register or validate a copy of windows xp through internet

dear friends is it possible to validate the windows xp version which is loaded in the pc and is shown to be invalid?is there any option?
    Hi Vishak,

I feel you can validate the copy of windows xp over internet through its serial number. If you enter the serial number in the windows page it will validate your windows pack. Just try it. It will be work. You will get all the details of your pack. But try to use the original pack. That is good and safer to use.

sure bhatrath..will do as your comment..mine is service pack 2..i will be able to validate it over the internet na?

Hi Vishak,
    This is a doubt that exist in everyone's mind , normally the computer loaded with windows xp sp2 get automatically validated when it is updated and when installing windows xp there will be an option in the last few steps to validate when connected to internet . The genuine advantage validated when the operating system is updated through internet. And as bharath said we can also find our operating system details.

Regards,
    Ragav

Hi Vishak,

Sure you can validate it. The only thing need is your pack should be original. If it is original means you can validate your pack in Internet. If your pack is trial version means you could be get into trouble.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.