You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Password Recovery

How to login my XP user account?

Hi,
    I have forgotten the password of my XP user account so now i am unable to log in to my own system. Do you have any ideas to log in to my user account. Suggest me some ideas to access my account?
    HI jeevan,

If you had forgotten your user password in windows xp, you can use the hint you have given about the password sand try to remember the password.you can enter through pressing Ctrl +alt+delete in user screen twice and enter but after you gave to search for the saved password in the system if have stored as a text files , and use it. But i am not sure it works on all operating system even in windows xp I am not sure that it will work or not.

Regards,
    Ragav

Hi Jeevan,

This is a nice thread from you. I feel to say one thing over here. if you have forgotten the password means try to move on by the password hint which you would given before. Otherwise use to login through user administration, from there move on to the password recovery section. Because even my friend had also got this problem and he dint find solution. He formatted the system and now he using well.

Nice thread from you.When your start press F8 or Esc buttons,it will ask some options i.e.,1.Safe mode 2.Safe mode With dos....like that.In that you select safe mode and press enter.Now your system will be restart.Now you system start normally,that time it shows 2 accounts...i.e, your account,guest accounts.now you enter into GUEST account.Now your system will go to desktop with only some of the icons.now goto control panel click on user accounts next click on your account and enter into your account.In that you see delete my account password.click that option.now your account password is deleted.Now restart your system normally it does not ask any password to login.Thnx

Hi Krishna,

This is one of the best option to make clear of the password. Jeevan can suggest this way to recover all his problem. Most of the times all will suggest in this way only to recover their account problem.

just only one single step to remove your password.JUST REMOVE & REINSERT YOUR SYSTEM CMOS BATTERY.everything will be fine

Hi Krishna Chaitanya Reddy,
    This is what most of them do, try to open their cabinet and reinsert cmos battery but most of the users who had bought as installment shouldn't try this instead they have to do it within system software and sometime removing cmos battery may cause leakage or may damage the battery or battery socket hence only advanced users must do this step, whereas normal users can log in through safe mode or through administrator mode by pressing Ctrl +delete twice in user login screen or in boot screen click f8 and go through administrator mode or safe mode.

Regards,
    Ragav

Hi Jeevan, if you have not got accessed to your pc then try this.

This process will work 100%.
    I am sure.

Start your pc and before booting process keep pressing the F8 key continuously.Then enter to safe mode and windows xp.Then you will have to wait for sometime and then click to log into your administrator account.Then you can go to control panel, user accounts and remove your password and use another one.

with regards,
    Bprince Pandey

Thank you very much. This is really a good responses and i have fixed my problem a long ago.

@Bprince do not share any of your personal information here. You are not supposed to share your mail id or phone numbers here.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

@Jeevan Kumar, you said,"Thank you very much." Whom did you say this?

with regards,
    Bprince Pandey

Dear Friends, Is it possible to delete user password by just logging in as Guest user. AS a Guest User do We have such type of facility. I think we won't have rights to delete password as a Guest User.

Hello Dear Prince,
    I just advised you not to share your personal information here. This is not a good idea for your safety and MWC's policy as well.

Hello Babajan,
    you are right. Rather you can log in safe mode and you can change or delete the password as it is mentioned above.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi, You can reset Windows 7 password with password reset disk if you have one created in advance. If not, you can use Windows Login Recovery software to recover your password. Free trial of Windows Login Recovery is available.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.