You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance and Cleanup Utilities

Is there any software which is lite and efficient in cleaning unwanted file from system?

There is always a problem for managing memory for Internet and other files . Is there any software which is efficient in cleaning up the temporary files and hidden unwanted file and unwanted fragments,so that we can make faster computing.
    Hi Ragav,

I have one software which is very efficient for the system cleaning up. The software name is CCleaner. This software is in free to download. Try to download this software and install it. After the installation there is an option called run analysis. this option will analyses the unwanted files and folders in your system. After the completion of process click clean analysis. This will delete the status.

Hi bharath,

i have tried the software you have recommended it works fine but still i need a powerful one and also very lite.

Hello, There are varieties of cleaner software available on Internet and it really works good. This kind of software remove unwanted stuff and it boost up your system at same time. Ccleaner is the default program of Windows, And it come free with XP, Vista and Windows 7. Here is the list of cleaner you can try:
    1. Uniblue RegistryBooster 2011.
    2. Hayward Phantom Pool Cleaner & Booster.
    3. Registry Booster 2011.
    4. Tuneup Utilities.
    But remember these program will not perform well until you subscribe full version or you crack it. Freeware will not be helpful for you.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Thank you jeevan,

i will try these software and share my experience ,thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
    ragav

Hi Ragav,

Surely i will help you out in this. And one more software is there. You try it and say it. It is system registry. Free download is there. Download it and use it.

Dear Ragav

If you are seeking a 'lite' software to clean unwanted files, the best is DCleaner. It will remove almost all the temporay files including system temporary files within seconds
    Sincerely yours,

Hari

Hi Ragav,

I suggest you to use Advanced System Care.It is available as a Free Edition and Paid Edition.Its a all in one software.It makes our system really very fast.I hope you will like if you try it once.

Regards,
    Pardhu

Mr. Raghav C. S. you should try

Wipe
    The internet isn't a safe environment, hackers are monitoring passwords, cookies and browsing activities, which is why users need all the protection they can get. Privacy ( security ) software has been developed to keep users' personal information safe as they browse the internet, generally by allowing users to securely delete their internet tracks, remove junk files and shred sensitive computer data.

WIPE is a free, easy to use and powerful security tool that allows you to protect your privacy by clearing browser history and cache, cleaning index.dat files, securely removing cookies, safely deleting autocomplete history and temporary internet files and erasing any other tracks that you leave behind after having used your pc. Only the evidence of your activities, which is recorded and stored by your computer without your permission, is erased - no user documents are deleted!

Tracks preview
    After the application starts you will see a screen listing all programs that may contain personal data you do not want to share. You can double click on any item in the list to see the number of files stored by the program and the amount of space each takes, e.g. view cookies, index.dat files etc.

You have the opportunity to deselect a program from being wiped or simply have all files securely deleted. Upon clicking the " Delete! " button, WIPE shows you a friendly screen displaying the icon of the program being cleaned, which specific file is being deleted, a tally of the number of files and amount of space being cleared and a graph showing you the remaining run time of the program.

WIPE has an additional built-in tool to protect your privacy: Screen Lock.
    Try this software for free and discover the many invisible files in which Windows records your online and offline activities!

Smart program support
    WIPE removes all traces of your online and offline activities in Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7, in the most popular browsers ( Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera ) and in many of your other, daily used, software programs.

WIPE comes with free monthly updates and regularly features new versions enabling it to recognize and erase usage tracks in newly released software.

No recovery!
    WIPE incoporates US DoD 5220.22-M, Gutmann ( full 39 steps ) and Russian GOST algorithms to completely erase your personal and private data, making deleted usage tracks unrecoverable.

Downolad Here
    http://privacyroot.com/programs/info/english/wipe-download.html

Quick heal Pc Tuner (3o days trial)

Quick Heal PCTuner 3.0
    Tune-up your PC for 100% Performance

Has your PC slowed down? Is your PC taking a long time to boot? Is your PC low on disk space? Then it is time to tune-up your PC. Now you don't need to be a computer expert to improve the performance of your system. With Quick Heal PCTuner, you can optimize system performance by eliminating system clutter and cleaning privacy traces of popular daily used applications. You can also defrag registry hives and page files to improve system performance. It also helps you to permanently delete confidential and sensitive data from the hard drive making it unrecoverable even using recovery software. Quick Heal PCTuner, with its user-friendly interface, makes it easy even for novice users to maintain their system's performance at peak level.

System Requirements
    Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) with SP 1 or above
    Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
    Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
    Cannot be installed on Server Operating System
    Internet Explorer 6 with SP1 or higher
    Minimum Hardware Requirements
    256 MB or higher RAM
    100 MB of free hard disk space
    DVD-ROM/CD-ROM drive
    For Microsoft Windows XP
    300 MHz or higher processor
    For Windows Vista
    1 GHz or higher processor
    512 MB or higher RAM
    For Windows 7
    1 GHz or higher processor
    For 32-bit: 512 MB or higher RAM
    For 64-bit: 1 GB or higher RAM

Download here

http://www.quickheal.com/pctune.asp

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.