You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Microsoft Is Introducing Windows 8 Version

Hello,

Member please discuss about Windows 8 version which is officially introduced by Microsoft with latest application.please also discuss which applications are included in this Operating version.how much this version comfortable for new users and others users.This version have good performance and speed?Which Applications are new and advance in Windows 8.
    i hope member discuss With details.
    Hello,

Microsoft has declared that Windows 8 will be coming in 2012, So till now Windows 8 has not been released officially. There are some leaked builds are here and there on net.
    For more: Click Here
    Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Now window 8 has become a true thing. If we go through the history of Microsoft Versions, it is to be stated that it was Window XP who ruled the computer world for long. Eventhough during 2006/2007, vista came into picture, most of the people did not like it and again turned their face towards XP. Then in October 2009, window 7 came which was faster than XP and also more secure. Hence people liked it.

Actually Microsoft had decided several times to stop updating and support to Window XP, but due to pressure from public, Microsoft had to continue the support to XP.

Prima-facie, Window 8 has an attractive design and security aspects are very good. But the main problem is that many softwares are not compatable with window 8 especially the security softwares. The "virtual" softwares such as wondershare time freeze, Returnil virtual system, shadow defender etc which is playing a good role in preventing hacking of the computers are not working in the window 8 system.

Now the only thing we have to do is to wait and see what is the full version of window 8 and what the other software companies are going to do to configure their software to become compatible with window 8

Hari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.