You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Third Party Contests

Needs Details about Kontera publisher?

Hello Members,

Here discussion is about Kontera.What is Kontera and how its working?How can i earn from kontera please give me full details and how much i earn through Kontera?
    Hi Aamir,
    This is a nice question you asked, Even i was unaware of it some days ago. But now i have not only known it but i have add kontera on my profile of MWC. Kontera is just like adsense but its advertising way is little different from adsense and here ads are advertised through the words(key) of your resources and according to the traffic and impression on your resource you will get paid.

As far the limit concerns its upto you and your resource demand. If you have nice traffic on your profile then you can get nice money too.
    Its kind of revenue sharing program. And its new, working with new concept as well.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Jeevan,

Can you elaborate little bit about kontera registration process and how to add it to our profile.

Detailed information will be helpful to a lot in MWC.

Regards,
    Varun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EVERY THING IS PRE-WRITTEN, NOTHING IS RE-WRITTEN.

Hi Varun,
    Here you go, Its very simple to register with Kontera and to start advertising, But you need to be gold member. There is one option on your profile saying Manage Third party Ad revenue sharing. After clicking there you can start kontera ad on your resource. But be gold first.

Regards,
    G1

@Jeevan,

Thanks for your information.Trying to become a gold member of MWC.I will keep my effort. If Resources are edited quickly, we will get some chance to move forward.

Regards,
    Varun

Hello Aamir Shahzad

We can earn unlimited revenue from Kontera every month. Please note that all Kontera revenue will be totally based on the performance given by you. Also note that the working concept of Kontera is totally different from Google AdSense. Kontera advertisements are totally based on text. If any user click on the text ad then you will be eligible to get revenue from Kontera. Kontera revenue can be very low and it will increase gradually after some time. To earn $200 from Kontera every month you should need to work very hard and write good articles with minimum length of 1000 words per articles. As Kontera is based on text and if the articles has good text than you can earn a lot.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello
    Thank Javen and varun for quick answering me.i need such as quick answer.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Sood thanks to you such as quick and details answer.
    Thanks & Regards
    Aamir khan

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Aamir

This is David from Kontera.

You got some great answers in this post from different users.

If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at davids@kontera.com

Thanks

David Stein
    Kontera Community Manager
    davids@kontera.com
    http://www.kontera.com/publishers
    Monetize your site with Kontera In-Text ads

Kontera is good publisher, It can run along with Google's adesens, and you can get account easily. Most of Revenue share sites, such as Indiastudychannel and its sister sites, hubpages support kontera.

so Go for it.

Monthly revenue is completly depends upon total clicks you got. If you getting good number of page views then you can earn more than 100 USD/month.

Hi Jeevan,

Need some more help from you. Today, as i became Gold member, i tried to activate the kontera account but confused with the sign in details.

1) what is the site url ? Whether it is mywindowsclub.com or it should be other url directly linking to my profile?

2) What is the site category?

3) Monthly US page views?

These three answers needed for me to activate.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
    Varun.

Dear Varun,

Congrats! Welcome to the gold group member of the MWC.
    As far as your query concern regarding kontera, I do not think its the best option of earning revenue. I will recommend you adsense first. Check out your profile and if you are eligible go and get adsense.

Adsense will pay you nice $ in comparison to the kontera, I am telling you my story in last couple of weeks i got 7.0$ from adsense but only 0.26$ from kontera.

Regards,
    G1

Hi,

Even kontera may slow down your adsense earning.
    For register to kontera, mention category like education or computer.
    URL will be your profile URL like www.mywindowsclub.com/your profile name

Regards,
    G1

Hi Jeevan,

In my third party earnings, i got only kontera. Regarding creating adsense account, whether i have to create an account manually from google adsense or like kontera, it will also display in third party earnings page.

As you said in your last post, i followed the way and created kontera.Help me in creating adsense account also.

Regards,
    Varun.

Hi Varun
    Do not apply manually for adsense. First you check out you have fulfilled five minimum requirements which is necessary for adsense or not?

Profile details with Address updated:
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    Achieved GOLD Level:
    Received atleast 1 prize:
    Member Active for 6 months+:
    Profile photo uploaded & verified:

I think you have fulfilled minimum five from above so you can apply for adsense. And before applying update your profile, and write about yourself in some impressive way. Then apply through MWC. You can visit my profile to get idea how to update your profile.

Hi Jeevan,

Nice guidelines about Kontera revenue share. The Kontera is the best add network for text content publisher and having big scope in future. I had earned 210$ from Kontera revenue share and now I constantly earning 20-30 $ per month.

Dear Varun,

You can apply to AdSense through "Manage AdSense Account" under Manage Account. To apply for AdSense account you have good quality of articles in resources section. Now a days getting approval from AdSense account is very diacritical. Only the publisher having quality of content will get approval from Adsense. I will suggest you to wait few more days and write more articles in resources then you can try for that.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Vilas and Jeevan

Thank you for your suggestions. Vilas, your kontera income is very good. Hope we can earn the same amount like you.

Regards,
    Varun.

Hi Jeevan and Vilas

Few answers required

1) Regarding kontera, will they give revenue for placing their text based ads in our content or will they pay any of the visitors who clicks on their ads in our content?

2) Regarding Google Adsnese, I uploaded my real photo, I think it is not yet verified. If it is verified, how can i know that? I conformed from my Adsense page that my photo is not yet verified. So i posted a complaint in the forum. What i did is the procedure or is there any procedure for that?

3) In the minimum requirements for Google Adsense, there is a option that we have to get minimum 1 prize. Prize is different from Cash awards or both are same?

4) This is a request. I updated my profile. please go through my profile and suggest me whether that is enough for Google to give me Adsense account or i have to add more.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Varun.

Dear Varun,

Here is answers of your queries,

1. Kontera is having in-text advertising. When you placed Kontera code on your website. Kontera tag appears in your text content. Whenever visitor move cursor on it appears popup add on same page. If we got click then you can paid for it.

2. Soon webmaster will review your photo, wait for response.

3. Prize means you have one any one contests on MWC.

4. I reviewed your profile the details are as per requirement. Only give link to your five articles from your profile page.

Wish you best luck for getting AdSense account soon. If you need more suggestions then ask in forum.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Vilas,

Thanks for your detailed reply. To get Adsnese account i have to wait for one prize or i have to wait still 5 months.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
    Varun.

member i say to thanks on Discussion i i realy understand about kontera.Thanks to all members.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

Very nice thread from you about kontera. Really now only i was aware of this. Thank you very much for such a useful thread from you.

Hi Jeevan,

Thanks for such a good explanation about kontera. Because of you i was able to join in kontera.

Most welcome VARUN,i Hpoe you learn about Kontera.

Regards & Thanks

Silver Member on Indiastudychannel .com

Silver Member on Dotnetspider.com

Gold Member On Mywindowsclub.com

Aamir Khan

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.