You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

Which is the best Processor of Intel?

Hi,
    We know there are number of processors were produced by Intel at different interval of time, I invite you all to discuss here what processor of Intel you like most? And what are the features you get in Intel's Processor. After the Dual core Intel developed 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors like i3,i5 and i7. Discuss all the pros and cons of the 2nd Generation Intel's Core Processors.
    Hi Javen Kumar
    Good post by you about Intel processor.Yes there many processor available in market with different prices, features and Applications.But i suggest you The Intel Core i7 processor Best in Class performance for thew most demanding applications.this is Quad-core processor and with L3 Cache.With multitasking and best performance performance and visual capabilities this 2nd generation processor make intelligence to our Computer.
    Regards & Thanks

Silver Member Dotnetspider.com
    Silver Member indiastudychannel.com

Aamir Khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Jeevan Kumar

Intel corporation is a good company for manufacturing computer processors. At present 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processor is the best product. This gives best performance for every application. It also has multi-task capability. This processor brings more intelligence on our computer.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

The Intel® Core™ i7 processor is the best of all. It delivers best-in-class performance for the most demanding applications. This quad-core processor features 8-way multitasking capability and additional L3 cache. With built-in visual capabilities and adaptive performance this 2nd generation processor brings more intelligence to your PC.

Dear Jeevan Kumar,

As I understand computer in 7th class at the age of 14 year's I came to know that processors by identification stickers. P1, P2, P3 and P4 where P4 is very popular and long lasting processor. Many of my friends have desktop computer P4 and the performance is nice. After that Core 2 Dual and dual core is best versions of Intel processor. Now second generation processors by Intel called i3, i5 and i7 released but I remember those powerful days with Intel P4.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Jeevan,

I feel i7 is the best processor in Intel. Because more and more new features had been overcome in the i7. Before versions had worked well, but i feel i7 will overcome by all. Themes, applications, process, storage and memory will be interactive and wonderful.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.