You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

Isn't it a surprise! Hacker hacked Gmail.

Hi,
    This thread to share your opinion on the topic as Google says Chinese hackers broke into Gmail, stole data. Now what you have to say on this? We believe Google and its all products are much safer then others. Now see the power of Hacker?

With Regards,
    G1
    Dear Jeevan,

Google is safe and secure at very high level. But nothing is perfect or superb in this world and hackers used security gap. In china cyber army is more active and they were work on different hacking tricks. Thats why some time Google like strong organizations have to stop there services in China.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hello,
    Thank you for your response. But i was surprised to see this news, As we know hacker hacked more then 100 accounts. It includes some higher officer accounts too. I think its a big issue for Gmail or Google.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hi Javen kumar

I also heard about Hacker hacked Google account.But hacker hacked only american office accounts.i didn't why but i also listen from a News channel and it was surprised for me.May be this the issue of american security and don't have concern with G-mail.but it is true.You know Google is very popular Search engine and many hacker attacked on Google services daily basis but it is very secure engine which protect their internal matter and account.

Regards & Thanks

Silver Member Dotnetspider.com
    Silver Member indiastudychannel.com

Aamir Khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi,
    I do agree with you and we know that Google is the number 1 name if you talk about Internet. And we also know that Gmail is the one of the best and secure product of Google. Well it is really a big issue and we should hats off to that genius hacker who did it.

Regards,
    G1

Dear Jeevan,

Hacking is simple trick if we know complete details of particular person including date of birth, residential address and mobile number. The people who suffered from hacking and stolen data from their mails might have shared their personal data on social sites. Some time fake registrations on winning notification etc will help hacker. Google want to continue their services in China and they ask security issues to china government where government not support them thats why Google stop their services.

with best regards
    Vilas

Dear Jeevan,

I heard this news from internet. Google discovered Chinese hackers tried to steal the passwords of senior U.S. government officials as well as South Korean officials, Chinese activists and journalists. There were also reported thousand of other email accounts were also targeted.

The hackers tried to use a phishing scheme to get the passwords of victims so they could monitor their email correspondence.

But Google security technicians were able to stop the hacking campaign and secure the accounts.

Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

Hello Jeevan Kumar

GMail is very secure, if we use this very carefully. Always make a password with combination of characters, numeric & special key like (=#@!~$%^&*(){}|\) and also user can change password after every month.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Everybody,
    Thank you very much, for sharing your opinion on this topic. And Really Dinesh sir, you are right everyone should be alert and they should take care of their gmail account, Special recommendation for the members having adsense account.

Regards,
    G1

Hi
    I also listen about that threat but I am satisfied that Google mail is very secure and that developer can give to any one that they access their data easily.So their securities system also very tight.
    So dont worry about them and stay with Gmail.

Jeevan you your self said "We believe Google and its all products are much safer then others". You are right Google is definitely much more secure than others, but then again nothing is hack-proof,not even Google! if there is a way in , there has to be a way out.

Software & Hardware Engineers' or Tech Savvy across globe can do anything at anytime since they are aware all the techniques and loopholes.

However, Google secures its data and impossible to hack I think so.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.