You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

How much error show off during windows using

Hello.
    Today our topic is how much errors show off during Windows using.some time errors remove by updating windows through Microsoft website.some time we can't remove?please share which error you face and how you remove that errors?which errors you don't resolve?please tell me these errors name and codes.what happen with windows operating system when these errors create?tell me errors name and details also.i hope member can learn here about winds errors.

Regards
    Hello,
    This is a very good thread. This thread can be a source to solve the errors of new members and it can teach us lot more about the windows error. I hope all the members will share their windows error story here.

Well, i like to play with errors and because of it, I always have some error with my Windows. Any way recently i reinstall my O.S windows xp. It was very tough as i had to collect three CD for this. Two of them was showing some fatal error. Same way i removed my old hard disk and at last it got corrupted. Now it does not work. And the most of the errors i use to see during programming.

With Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello Jeevan Kumar

As I always use original Microsoft products and if I face any problem then I get help from Microsoft. Generally I always keep my system up to date using Windows Updates and Microsoft updates and this solves all the problems and errors related to operating system. If there is a major problem related to operating system or hardware then I just wash the system and re-install the operating system. This solve every problem of computer.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello Sir,

This is really a nice peace of knowledge sharing, Really you are doing great. This is what is the legal way to handle the Windows or any product of Microsoft. I hope it will guide others members too and they could be have the errors and tension free system.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hai Aamir,

This is really a good thread which can help lot of peoples who struggles in their daily life with the windows operating system.

Sometimes we get some unexpected errors and we go and search in the Google for its resolution. And then trial and error starts for us.

Sometimes we get the error rectified but sometime we are not...then we get frustrated with those errors.

So this thread will quite useful to them.

Friend we face many errors when we use computer and most of people don\t know that errors so some time windows creash and some time we face other problem such as we want to installed some important software but our windows does not suport so these error will show and thats are very painfull for us/so i request plese tell us all error which are you facing or faced and solved them?
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.