You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

What are the scope of CCNA? Is it useful to do CCNA?

Hi,
    I heard a lot about CCNA. And now its my turn to do it. But i am little confuse about it. Should i do CCNA or not? Help me to know more and more about CCNA? What are the job opportunities after doing CCNA?
    Hi Javen kumar

CCNA stand for Cisco Certified Networking Associates.The scope of CCNA certified perfessional is concernd and depend on the Company needs.70% of goverment, school,firms, and every other organization uses cisco product to their networking need.if you are intrested in Programer and Computer langauge like java,C++, html etc... then you did not chose CCNA.
    CCNA use in networking system where Many computer conected with a main server.CCNA perfessional distribute connection and other thing through networking.CCNA also give facility to user that he can do work with seperatly.so without distrubing to each other user can do their own work and use internet.

Regards & Thanks

AAmir khan

Silver member Dotnetspider.com
    silver member on Indiastudychannel.com

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Jeevan Kumar

CCNA is the major requirement to do networking job. Either we start job as network engineer or start own businees of networking products or networking services. CCNA is a Cisco Certified Networking Associates. Many institute provides the CCNA professional course. The scope of CCNA is very high.

With best regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Memebr - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hello,

As far as the I am concern, It is best field for those who are good at networking. Networking in this does not deal with interaction with people but having great deal of technical knowledge will help you to achieve better in this field.

CCNA is the professional course which provide you technical aspect of networking. Today, we all are directly or indirectly dependent on networking to share information with the world. Its scope is increasing day by day as new networking approaches came in market.So, it is better option to choose for your future.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.