You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

Tell me Companies who hire online Data Entry operators

Hi
    Today my question is about Data entry operator.Member can tell me the name of those UK and Europe companies,Banks and Other firms who give project OF Form filling and other Documents Setting Or hire Online Data Entry operators for their project and pay some money per page or document.If some one know about the companies,Banks and firms please share with here.websites also tell me.

Thanks
    Hi Aamir,

This is a very nice thread from you. As you mentioned about the data entry companies, I will be soon produce you much more details about those companies.

These jobs are some of the most commonly used positions in the business world. Since these vacancies do not necessarily require a person to work in-house, many companies are finding it is simply more economical to look for computer data entry operator professionals.

Hi Aamir,

This is very nice to hear from here.I am also searching from online data enrt works but some of them are not of so genuine . But some how i think www.freelance.com and www.typeinternational.com are genuine one as they are paying their members and had their proofs..

please check them clearly.....

Thanks on giving nice information. it will help me in the future.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

I M Farooq From Lahore , Pakistan,
    I m a School Teacher and i have some projects on which anybody can work.Currently my students are working data entry jobs which i provided them all.
    if any body intrested to work data entry , can contact me.
    real work and money.
    want more details mail me at lahoresb@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Muhammad Farooq
    Lahore.
    Pakistan,

Thanks Farooq sab.

I am to see you in this forum.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

thanks to all , for giving the sites from which one can earn money.
    this will really help me out..

with regards
    amit gupta

Warning!!

I took a look at the website "typeinternational dot com". Please do not make any purchases here.
    Remember if someone is asking you to pay money to make money - it must be bad.

If you purchase a softwater, eBook etc - it is ok (if the author has a good product).

But I noticed the above site is loaded with adsense - apparently that is how they are making money
    Second - the cheek - they are saying pay money $30 so that we can send you information - Red FLAG!! it is a SCAM

If you want to make money legitimately then do one of the following
    1) Participate in Techulator and sister website(s)
    2) Start your own blog
    3)Invest in a genuine course which will teach you how to setup a business online
    4) Offer your services in website(s) like odesk, elance, freelance

Stay way from website(s) which offer the moon - it is NOT true.

Live life Fully and stay healthy!!

thanks lata. I come to know that typeinternational.com is now not paying income to the resisterd workers and some of my friends are telling they have scammed. so recommend friends that you should not go for typeinternational.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.