You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

Microsoft Front page Question post again

Hello Members

i post this question before some days but i did not get proper answer.so i decide post it again here please give answer.my post was about Microsoft front page,
    what is front page?where it is use?basic use of front page?how can we easily use in computer?how much the advantages and disadvantages of front page?every thing explain here with examples and reference.
    if any one know about any article which written on front page then please give me links.
    i hope member can help me to understanding about front page.
    Hello Aamir Shahzad

There are many products available in market to create a website like Microsoft Frontpage, Macromedia Dreamweaver etc.

In Microsoft Frontpage, because this is a Microsoft product and this is easy and contains many readymade templates, web solutions etc. that we have to use it easier to make our own website. We can create a simple personal or official website with some clicks on the mouse and then we can add information on website. We can see HTML page as appear in the Internet Explorer. The disadvantage is that this will look perfectly in Internet Explorer only. Frontpage perfectly interacts with Micrsoft office applications as well, we can cut and paste from MS Excell to MS Frontpage.

But I prefer to use Dreamweaver to create a website.

Thanks & Regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.