You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

How can Microsoft word Corrupted files Recovered

Hello
    i am facing a problem with my Microsoft files.last time i save some important documents in Words file.after one week i check it again its file it was corrupted.why?i make an other that types of file again.but after some days it corrupted.so if any one tell me why it is happening?or i can recovered my Words file in original condition?please if you know any software which can recover that words file and give back my original data tell me.solve my problem soon.
    please give the answer with full details and also tell me why it is happening?
    Hello Aamir Shahzad

You did not mentioned which verstion of Microsoft office you are using. Are you using original version of Microsoft office. Please note that pirated Microsoft office products cannot get full support from Microsoft. If you are using Microsoft Office 2003 and then you should need to install converter of Microsoft Office 2007. This is freely available on the website of Microsoft. Also you can download tool from Repair Microsoft Word Files - TRY IT FREE.

Thanks & Regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi sood

i am using Microsoft office version 2003.above i already tell you that my Words file is corrupted.i do not convert my file i just recover my file of words documents.you did not tell me why words file corrupted?please give me sold reason.why its happening with my computer or Office.if in the future i will try to save my computer from that threats.
    i hope member will solve my problem.

Regards & Thanks

Aamir khan

silver Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Silver Member - Dotnetspider.com

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

I feel to say one thing to you. The above problem what you have said is because of some kind of virus also. When autorun is occured in your system the files may change into .exe files. That is virus. Because of some kind of virus, the files of word may corrupted it often.

Hello,

I do agree with Bharath and Dinesh sir, As you mentioned that you have recovered it. So for recovered data its quit obvious to get corrupted data. Try to recover it again.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Get back your word files owing to programming method.

You need to software which will restore your word docs with all parameters and working with all format of MS Word files.

You may try following tool Word file repair

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.