You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Networking (LAN)

I have research on TCP

السلامُ علیکم و رحمۃ اللہ و برکاتہ

I am doing work on my thesis,could you help me in this project.i need your help..

"The aim of my project is to design a protocol that will sit upon other protocols to ensure that messages are received across a network. It may involve taking advantage of the source route functionality of IP or different network access. The aim is to ensure messages are successfully transmitted. The system must be resilient to remote attacks such as ICMP remote connection closing.

I have research on TCP,and i have designed a protocol...

but sir how to ensure this packet through source route functionality of IP?

Waiting for your response

Best Regards
    Raheel
    Hello Raheel

Heartiest welcome to My Windows Club. As you are new to My Windows Club, you should need to read Frequent Asked Questions for New Members and MyWindowsClub.com Terms of Use.

We cannot understand urdu language and please always use English to make a post in any section of My Windows Club.

Thanks & Regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Memebr - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Raheel,

Good to see you in this website. Welcome to the MWC family. The guidelines of this websites wont permit other languages. You have been mentioned here Urdu. It is not permitted in this site. Please produce only the English language in this site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.