Front Page is a software provided by Microsoft for web page designing purpose. It is very simple to use. You can create web pages with this software very easily. It has user friendly UI.
Following are the features of FrontPage:
1. Templates and style sheets
2. Shared border for FrontPage site building.
3. Creating forms and database during your site building.
4. E-mail form contents.
5. Integrate complicate website artwork and graphics with minimal fuss
6. Add audio and video
7. Create safe-pay options
8. Create webpages offline
Another benefit to using FrontPage is being able to create virtual directories with ease. As you know, when you specify a home directory, all of the subdirectories beneath than home directory automatically become subdirectories of the Web site as well. However, you can also designate a folder located elsewhere on the system as a subdirectory of the site by creating a virtual directory out of it. A virtual directory is a directory or folder on a server that is not in the actual server directory structure.
1. Proprietary code inserted into your html file. Your site goes haywire except in the specific version of IE to which your FP is linked. YES, there are different versions of IE and FP, usually something like *.1.1.4 not compatible with *.6.2.3