You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

Can i control my Computer through My mobile phone?

Hey Members,

Today my threat is how can i control my computer through the cell phone?In my window club some one tell me about mobile phone.means can i control my computer through my Cell phone?through the cell phone i operate my computer,windows media player.Microsoft office word,search engine,browsing,every thing which are include in computer,even that i can switch off my computer through the cell phone.if any one can discuss the topic?if some one know about that software then tell me.
    Dear Aamir Shahzad,

You can operate your computer by Remote Control connection from your mobile. For that you have to connect your mobile to your computer through Bluetooth and then allow remote control. This feature is in Windows 7.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Aamir,

once i have control windows media player using cellphone using bluetooth. u have to install bluetooth dongle in your system and your mobile should have a remote control facility.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello Aamir,
    Yes, You can access to your PC from your mobile by remote control facility of windows. But before that you have to connect your PC with your mobile.

Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

Thanks Sahoo,zini,vilas on quick response.your information are very helpful for me .now i can control my computer through the cell phone and it is very easy for me.
    keep continue in mywindowsclub.

Thanks
    Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

so post it here how your are controlling?
    Thanks
    zini paya

Hello Aamir Shahzad

You can do connect your mobile phone and any computer. To know more you should need to read Access Computer from Mobile Phone.

Thanks & Regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Aamir,

Really some of the features can be controlled by your mobile through computer. It is all because of Bluetooth. If suppose the mobile phone has wi-fi means it is possible to control more number of opportunities in the system.

Hi,

We can access mobile throughly using system but reverse is not possible. Yes! We can operate some functions of our system like player and shut down and all. But i do not think we can get full control using mobile phone.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.