You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

What Happening with internet download Manager

Hello
    i am using Internet download manger from couple of month.i am facing many problem with using IDM.first is i search many place and websites but i did not found Full version of IDM.i just found trail version of IDM.so please tell me about Website where i get free full version of IDM.now in these day when i switch on my computer a file show on the Desktop with this message.'IDM need more 10 file for updating'so can any one explain which file idm need for update?and why ?i did not up date my IDM update but how it possible?tell me answer with full details?
    Hi Aamir Shahzad,

Best way is using any software first you buy full version for official sites commercial basis.If you have not able to buy then try to download full version from internet. Easy way to getting full version of IDM you can search from Torrent sites. below i attached torrent file with the help of this you download full version of "Internet Download manager".
    Tell me if you have still any problem.

Regards,

IDM-5.19PATCH-100-WORKING.rar

Delete Attachment

Hi Aamir,

IDM is not a free version that you will get full version from net. if its free then you dont need to download demo.

i think full version will be having all the file. you have to buy IDM for all the feathers.

Better you try flash jet which is free (not sure) good compare to IDM.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hi z i n ! paya ,

flash jet is not very good if you want Free version for this purpose then!!!

You can download a new version of Free Download Manager for free from
    freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm

Regards,

Hi Farooq sb
    Thanks for sharing flash-get.please tell me Flash-get is fast down-loader?please share advantages of Flash-get.

Regards
    aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

I feel to say one thing to you. You can move on to any other download manager. Orbit downloader is using very effective in downloading. Good to use it also. Try to download this and see once.

Hi Bharath
    Thanks for suggestion.i need that quick response from member.because when i am in problem then i see to member how can they help me.

Regards

Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Aamir,

I can understand your problem even i had the same problem when i was using IDM, but now a days i am using Download Accelerator Plus(DAP) which is really a fast one. It downloads very fast. I think you should uninstall your IDM and you should try something else like DAP and all. Better try tune up utilities to uninstall the IDM. In case of normal un-install you may not remove all the data of IDM from your system so better use some utilities.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.