You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Windows 8 Version leaked out by Microsoft Company

Microsoft Windows 8 information leaked

I listen new information about windows 8 is leaked out from Microsoft. I also see picture in many videos. in video the new information was leaked out upcoming Microsoft windows. Which was a name window 8.as in the picture leaked and also Microsoft seems the follow step as Apple is leading the path to success. but one reason to do this may be Apple has already made it windows operating system. also Microsoft is trying to figure out the market recipe to successfully support their 4 coming operating system in windows 8.Microsoft added many impressive features such as digital signal processing using facial recognition technology of embedded system through the web-cam also.
    This news is very shocked for Microsoft company who lunched windows 8 version in the market with new feature.
    Hi,

Microsoft Windows 8 launched in October 2012 so don't download any leaked and fake Windows 8.

Only Wait..........

Regards,

Dear Aamir Shahzad,

The Windows 8 (Codename Midori) is upcoming latests operating system of Microsoft company. First some document were leaked in 2010 that said about the upcoming OS from Microsoft will named as Windows 8. In middle of 2010 in Microsoft recruitment notification we found Project Windows 8. Recently the testing copy's of Windows 8 leaked from Microsoft officials which popularly known as Milestone 1-3 and Winman build. This copy's are easily available on internet. But their is big warning that they may be corrupt your computer hardware as previously Windows 7 candidate release harmed batteries. Their may be chance of Viruses and Trojans. Wait few more days we will able to download beta version of windows 8 soon from official website of Microsoft for evaluation.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Aamir,

It is really windows has been leaked out. I seen many snap shoots of windows 8. Many articles shown in this website about the leaked products of the windows 8. This has been a sensational news. But dont worry. Still windows 8 has not yet released. It is being release on October 12th. Till that wait and dont hear any fake news.

Hai,

I am not socked well i am happy cause whatever news we hear regarding Windows 8 is actually leak only. And the credit goes to all the genius around the world who uses their brain to implement and to get more from little. this is what happening with Windows 8 which has not been released officially but lot more features of the Windows 8 are out. Even some builds and the milestone which gives the feeling that user is using Windows 8.

Regards,
    G1

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.