You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

How i recover Data from SD Card

Hello MWC
    last time i make many picture from my Digital cam.then that picture i transfer to my Computer Hard drive.but hard drive is not working.so now i get back my picture from That card which is using in Digital cam.so can any one tell my which is software who recover my picture from SD memory card.i already delete all picture from the SD memory Card.so some one explain how can i recover and which software?please tell me full solution?

Regards

Aamir khan

Hi Aameer,

i have used Recovery software from which i recovered many mp3s, jpeg and image file and even movies. this software is wonderful. you have to search on net.

if you overwrite your data then its impossible to recover. so dont copy anything in SD card.

Thanks
    zini paya

You can use recovery software to recover data from SD card. There are many 3rd party software available in market. you can choose one.
    Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

but through that card i make many more picture.so can you tell me which data i delete it from SD card will recover from that software.if yes then how and can i attach the PC that card?

Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

you can recover last deleted data if it is not overwrite.
    Thanks
    zini paya

ok zini thank to you.through your concern i recover my data from SD micro card.
    Regards

aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

It is nice thread which has been produced by you. Really nice thread it is. Recovery from SD card is little bit tougher. Because you may add any new datas in it. That may overwrite the deleted contents. So merely some possibilities there to recover the datas. Try to download recovery software. Choose good version. Then try to recover it.

Hai,

I have not recovered any data from SD cards but i do have recovered all deleted data from hard disk using the program called iCare recovery which is a freeware. I think you can easily recover your pictures using this tool.

To know more:
    How to recover the Data

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Files from SD Card can be recovered by using REMO Recover (Windows) Digital Media Recovery Software.

The software is reliable to recover your multimedia files like image files such as JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF and photographic files such as CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, SRF and MRW, music files like MP3, WAV, MIDI, MP4, and also video files that include AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.