You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Password Recovery

Laptop Password Recovery

hello all windows member

my is about Laptop Password recovery.today when i switch on my laptop i start and display windows but windows was corrupted,so i decide i install fresh copy of windows operating but when i boot the laptop from a CD .it did not boot.i check setup.i saw there some password lock the setup and i can not set the Rom drive,so please discuss with me how i recover or break setup password of my Laptop.if i can change then how it possible?please tell me full details.

Regards
    aamir khan
    hi,

open your laptop from back if not under warranty.

check the bios battery. hope it will be in laptop as well. remove the battery and insert it again.

here your password reset to default blank.

Thanks
    zini paya

Hello
    thanks Zini thanks for quick response .i check your instruction .then i will tell you.

H4>Silver Member on http://www.MyWindowsClub.com/r/falconboy.aspx

Silver Member on http://www.dotnetspider.com/r/falconboy.aspx

Silver Member on http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/falconboy.aspx

Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear Aamir Shahzad,

I recommend you to visit service center. Because if you override something in your system then it may leads to technical problems.

with best regards
    Vilas

hi vilas

thanks for response.here i want to tell you i have a service shop where my partner repair Hardware and solve the issue of computer related.A one laptop came here for with problem and i do not know how i remove this the problem.so i discuss with you.
    Regards and thank you

Aamir khan

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Know your ideas, friend. You will remove your laptop password easily.
    Because I have met such Toshiba Satellite laptop password problem before, and had the same idea as you.

As I remembered, I used Ainorsoft Windows Password Recovery to help me remove my Toshiba Satellite Windows password quickly finally.

Hello Aamir Shahzad

You can download ISO image file to write CD from Download ophcrack LiveCD. Using this CD you should need to boot your laptop and the system will start using Linux operating system then you can select text mode or graphic mode to know all the system passwords list. This will take up to 5-10 minutes to know all the passwords along-with user name. This tool works on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista etc.

Thanks & Regards
    Dinesh Sood
    Gold Member - MyWindowsClub.com

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Aamir,

While starting up your windows you should press the f9 key to get up into the recovery section. This process will make your system should be clean and make your system new to use. This kind will make all the corrupted files to get into remove and make the system to enable to use for further process.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.