You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Microsoft malicious removal tool will interrupt with already installed Antivirus

Dear friends,

I found that Microsoft introduced his own malicious removal tool which will automatically update/replace every month from Windows update. My question is Microsoft's malicious removal tool will interrupt with already installed Antivirus. If I have updated antivirus then using Microsoft's malicious removal tool will recommended or not.
    Hello Vilas

If you are using genuine anti virus then the Microsoft's update name Microsoft malicious removal tool does not create such problem. If anyone is using free antivirus then please note, that free antivirus does not work much effectively and they contains virus or virus like activities. This is the main reason the Microsoft's malicious removal tool remove that antivirus from the system.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi Vilas,

Nice thread from you. What you have asked is very good question. My opinion is if the antivirus of your is approved original product means removal tool wont interrupt. But if you using trial versions or hacked versions means may problem arise surely.

Thank you Dinesh Sood and Bharath for your valuable views about Microsoft's malicious removal tool. I understand that if we have strong antivirus then do not have to install malicious tool.
    with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.