You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Microsoft Office

When i install Office 2010 Setup show That Errors?

Hello MWC

i am facing some problem during install office 2010 please resolve this problem and reply fast;

when i run the setup of Office 2010 then setup show this error which is given blow but remember i am using windows xp service pack 3 Operating system in my Computer.

setup is unable to proceed due to the followings errors

to install and use this produced ,you must be running one of the following operating systems,

X86 Platform

Windows Seven

Windows Vista Service Pack 1

Windows Xp service pack 3

wWindows Server 2003 service pack 2

X64Platform

Windows Seven

Windows Vista service pack 1

Windows Server 2008

correct the issue listed above and run setup again

Please resolve this issue urgent

Regards

Aamir khan
    Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.

check here more info for office 2010 system requrement .
    --------------------------------------------------
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/microsoft-office-2010-system-requirements-HA101810407.aspx

Dear Aamir,

Microsoft stop support and updates for Windows XP. Majority of upcoming gadgets, application and tools support only Vista or latests version of Windows. Try to upgrade Windows 7 which having great product compatibility and features.

with best regards
    Vilas

Thanks vilas and lalit for consulting now i upgrade my windows operating system.i ask you how can i use Microsoft office applications in Post Content because when i write some resource the headline did not display why?please provide information
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Aamir,

As you mentioned you have problem in your office 2010 installation. You using windows xp sp3, but then also you have problem. Nowadays windows has stopped releasing the updated versions of windows xp and its service packs. So try to upgrade new versions and try to install original pack of windows.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.