You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Installation and Setup

I repaired My Power supply through My knowldge

Hello All MWC

Today i am very happy on repairing my power supply through myself.i want to share my story of Power supply repairing how i repair my Power supply.today i just remove Power supply Cover and clean all dust then i check all resistors through multimeter.but i did not find any Resistor who is not working.then i check transistor one by one through multimeter.i found all transistor are working properly.then i confused about ICs but in confusing i saw a resister which is in Output Wires was damage and it color is black then i check through multimeter it was fine but when i connected my Computer and switch on Computer after few minutes Computer go in switch Off mode then i again Check That resistor i found it is not working because of heating.then i read color coding it value was 15 ohms.i replaced that Resistor and then checked again Power supply now it is fine.now i am very happy i also share with you i am Also Associate Electronics Engineer

Regards

Thank to you

Aamir khan
    Hi Aamir,

It is very nice and new experience to handle power supply. Exploration of things by practical always gain in our knowledge. Keep sharing your views, we like to here more from you.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Aamir,

Great job done by yourself. Nice to hear by you have repaired the power supply by yourself. It is a wonderful experience. Hope you have enjoyed lot in it.

Hello Aamir Shahzad

Although the power supply does not contains any serviceable part. Once the power supply of computer fails to work then it should need to be replaced. Company does not recommend to repair the same.

As you are an electrical engineer and you repaired the power supply. It means you have all the equipments like multi-meters etc. to check the output voltage of power supply. This is good you had repaired the same.

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hi sood
    i agree with your response.you listen a sentence about human,Human can do every thing in the world.everything is possible.and you i also tell above my post i am associate Electronics Engineer.i also repair lot of electronics devices .so my personal experience give me knowledge for repairing of Electronics circuits.i repair my Power supply on bases of My experience

Regards Thanks

aamir khan.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Free Webmaster Tutorials - Quackit.com from Quackit.com
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Aamir Shahzad ,
    You did a great job. You repaired your power supply by yourself, but it is not recommended to repair power supply by the company, but if there is some little problem then you can repair.

Hope you enjoy it...

Thank you.

Regards,
    Manoranjan Sahoo

hi Aamir,
    good work. normally or some time capacitor also get damage. it become thick when we look carefully. this also one way to repair electronic board.

Thanks
    zini paya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.